Why should you attend?
- Because you do not want abortion in Queensland to be allowed up to the day of birth as it currently is in Victoria’s legislation.
- Because you do not want to see our doctors and nurses being forced to participate in abortion — as is now written into law in Victoria.
- Because you do not want our hospitals to be forced to do abortions, traumatising their staff and clogging up our already over-burdened health system.
- Because you do not want to see women suffering from the physical and mental harms of abortion like ruptured wombs, future infertility and depression.
- But most importantly because the unborn are depending on YOU to protect them.
Where: Assemble at Queens Park, corner William, Elizabeth & George Sts, Brisbane CBD, Saturday 11 February 2017 for 2:30pm. We set off at 3pm sharp and finish at the Speakers Corner – between the Old Parliament House building and the Botanical Gardens at the end of George St. A short rally will be held at the destination point. Download the PDF event flyer.
What to bring: Your friends, relatives & children, hat, water, sunscreen & a donation towards the costs of running this event.
To find out more, visit www.marchforlife.com.au